We're always on the lookout for exciting new talent to work with us, for both permanent and freelance positions. So if you're looking for a new challenge and want to create amazing video content then get in touch. For all CVs and submission of showreel please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the jobs below for specific roles we are hiring for right now.
Video EditorJob Description
At RD Content nothing excites us more than ﬁnding talent and fuelling it. Creating ﬁlms for some of the biggest names in the industry, we strive for excellence. We get excited by individuals who are ready to add their own ﬂair to a project and embrace individuality, bringing new ideas to the team.
Reporting to the Head of Post Production, this creative Video Editor role sits front and centre in the post-production team. You will be involved in creating exciting and engaging content for multiple digital platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TV/Cinema.
The right candidate will be somebody who is passionate about storytelling, someone that has the drive to create powerful, shareable online content ranging from F1 promotional ﬁlms, work for top premiere league teams through to serious corporate work about gender equality and ﬁnancial property content. You will have an eye for design and full comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software, particularly Premiere.
The role requires a focused, hardworking individual ready to go the extra mile when needed to. You will need to be able to remain calm and professional within a fast-paced environment with occasional tight turnaround deadlines. You will have a hunger to learn new industry standard software and plugins and be able to grasp new information quickly. You must be well organised and ensure that the quality of work you produce is of a consistently high standard.
Salary will be dependant on previous experience and skill level.
What you’ll be doing (but not limited to):
• Editing engaging content inside of Premiere Pro for some of the biggest companies in the world.
• Exporting to multiple formats for web, TV and cinema – a knowledge of codecs and wrappers is a plus.
• Research new ways to speed up workﬂow, including new plugins, software and shortcuts.
• Working collaboratively with the post-production team and other teams in the company including the creative department and the shoot department.
• Providing creative input for any projects you are working on.
• Applying a colour grade to your content where required.
• Working on some projects individually from start to ﬁnish.
• Producing creative ideas based on client scripts and storyboards.
• Adhering to client branding guidelines to maintain consistency.
• Potentially traveling to other countries to DIT and edit on set.
We’d love to meet someone who has:
• Previous experience in a video editor/animator role
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proﬁcient in Premiere Pro (and After Effects is an added bonus).
• Knowledge of a VFX workﬂow.
• Commitment to ﬁnding new ways of speeding up workﬂow practices.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Understanding in social media and how to publish onto different platforms.
• Knowledge of DITing using software such as Shotput Pro.
Job Type: Full-time Send Message